Stress-free relationships are what we all want but stressors are a part of life.
My goal is to help you develop skills and insight that can make your life and your relationships as stress-free as possible. In our work together, we can improve ALL types of relationships in your life including:
Spouse - Romantic Partner – Siblings
Parents – Children – Friends – Colleagues – Food
Common problems that my clients experience include:
- Difficulties due to relationship conflict or a role transition (e.g., divorce, remarriage, job loss, becoming a parent)
- Having the same fights over and over with his/her spouse, parents, children or siblings and getting the same results
- Having trouble maintaining friendships and romantic relationships and not understanding why
- Worries about never finding a healthy romantic relationship
- Symptoms of anxiety, depression, or emotional/disordered eating
As a licensed psychologist, my intention is to help you understand and resolve challenges in your relationships and daily life. Although we can't change difficult situations from the past, we will explore long-standing behavior patterns and negative perceptions stemming from the past that may be holding you back from experiencing a more fulfilling and meaningful life.
If you're looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you're ready to move in a new direction in your life and relationships, I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.
Please call or email me for an individual, couples, or family therapy consultation today.